Monday, February 27, 2023

No Control, Adult Bodies, Sheriff, None of My Business, Supreme Court, Attempting to Impose, Supposed Morals, Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar

“As their dad, I have no control over their adult bodies. As their sheriff, it is absolutely none of my business. ...Shame on the Supreme Court and the bureaucrats in Washington, D.C., and Austin who are attempting to impose their own supposed morals on others. They will not use my badge or the color of my office to do so. My job is chasing predators, rapists, and human traffickers, not someone exercising a right.” - Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar, the father of two daughters, in a Facebook post declaring his opposition to arresting Texas women for having abortions.Found in Ms. Magazine, Fall 2022, page 4.

Right on, Sheriff Salazar!

No comments:

Post a Comment